CS3251/5251 at Vanderbilt University
Taught by Graham Hemingway.
Last updated for the Spring 2019 semester.
We are authors. And one thing about authors is that they have readers… The next time you write a line of code, remember you are an author, writing for readers who will judge your effort.
Robert C. Martin, Clean Code
- Suggested IDE: CLion
- C++ Primer (5th Ed.) by Lippman, et. al.
- Design Patterns by Gamma, Helm, et. al.
- Effective Modern C++ by Meyers
- The C++ Programming Language by Stroustrup
- Pro Git by Chacon and Straub (link)